Touring downtown destinations or taking village-like voyages this summer? Consider off-the-shoulder tops like this mint green H&M blouse to complement such leisurely outings. Why, you ask? Well, because I said so. Just joking. Seriously, here are a couple of motivations to sport this style, which I’m such a farm girl fan for:
- It accentuates the neck, shoulders and collarbone in one look;
- It creates this bohemian-meets-fairytale allure;
- It pairs effortlessly with any type of bottom — pants, shorts or skirts;
- It opens up space to don layers of funky neckwear; and
- It offers an easy breezy fit to help beat the summer heat.