My St. Lucian-born husband is such a romantic. And because we’re newlyweds, I’ve just gone rosebud bonkers. Lol. Sad but true. Roses have long symbolized love and passion. Each color carries specific meanings as well, so depending on your mood, coordinate these colors accordingly:
- Red: enduring passion;
- Pink: appreciation, admiration and gratitude;
- Orange: desire and enthusiasm;
- Yellow: joy and friendship;
- White: innocence and humility; and
- Purple: enchantment and love at first sight.