Cowgirl Candace loves to daydream. That said, if I were a jockey, I would dress like a black stallion meets rural rebel — just to spice things up on the racetrack. Lol. My contoured outfit is completely out the norm from traditional jockey fashion, but a country cool twist nonetheless. And you won’t believe these price tags:
- Charlotte Russe black corset from Goodwill: $2;
- Jockey black capri tights from Goodwill: $3;
- Members Only black jacket from Goodwill: $5;
- Glo Jeans wedge heels from Goodwill: $10; and
- Olympian black riding helmet from a family friend: Priceless.