Located in Cowgirl Candace’s hometown, Georgia College & State University in Milledgeville, Georgia, is the state’s designated public liberal arts university. She served as the institution’s communications specialist, covering local and campus news that related to the student experience. She also served as editor of its alumni magazine, Connection. Her engaging feature writing earned the university international coverage and recognition from the University System of Georgia, Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges and American Association of State College and Universities.
- Preserving the value of the book
- Student scientists explore the world of algae
- Astronomy professor takes research into space
- Stargazing galaxies away
- Professor uses position to inspire community
- Alumnus credits alma mater for start in corporate world
- Cherry blossom fossils display at Georgia College