A simple trip to Hobby Lobby is all it took to make my own wedding bouquets. My DIY process was pretty straightforward to execute and save money:
- First, pluck a hodgepodge of your favorite flowers stems;
- Second, head over to the fabric section and purchase a yard of lace;
- Third, go home and cut the stems shorter if need be;
- Fourth, arrange the flowers into a circular shape;
- Fifth, tie your customized flower batch with a rubber band;
- Sixth, cut as much lace as you need to cover the stems completely;
- Seventh, secure the lace with Gorilla Glue, and voila!